Transfer your Domain to BigRock2 min read
Domain Transfer is an easy process and when you transfer your domain to
BigRock provides honest and affordable services to its customers with no hidden cost. Their clients entrust them to create their online identity.
BigRock, one of the highest rated domain name providers in India, caters all domain related concerns of clients. It helps the clients to easily achieve their online business goals without spending a fortune.
If you already have a domain registered, you can convert it to BigRock in easy steps. Also, Big Rock offers you 2 Free email accounts, Domain Theft Protection and Dedicated Support. Not to forget the FREE 1 Year Extension on All Transfers.
Follow these simple steps to transfer your domain to Big Rock:-
First of all, confirm if your domain name can be transferred and also check if you require to obtain a Domain (Transfer) Secret or Authorization Code (known as Unique Domain Authentication ID (UDAI). This should be checked prior to placing a Transfer request.
After confirming the above things, place a domain transfer request with BigRock.
Steps for Domain Transfer :
- Login to your Control Panel.
- In the Menu, point to Manage Orders and then click Transfer Domain.
- Now, enter the domain name you wish to Transfer.
- Click the Transfer button.
- Now you can set the Default Contacts and Default Name Servers associated with the domain name.
- The next step is to proceed for payment.
- The Registrant Contact for the domain name will receive an e-mail from BigRock. The Email is for the Transfer Authorization process and it needs to be approved within 5 days.
- Next step is to provide the Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code. Either you can provide it yourself or your Registrant Contact needs to provide it.
- Your Current Registrar will be notified regarding the transfer once the mail has been approved by the Registrant Contact and the Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code has been submitted.
If neither the Registrant Contact nor the Current Registrar denies the transfer, the domain name will be Transferred to you under BigRock in the next 5 days.
New Customer: BIGDOMTRANSFER
Existing Customer: BBTRANSFER
Latest posts by oshi (see all)
- Transfer your Domain to BigRock - November 8, 2018
- 6 Ways To Look And Feel Better At Gym - June 29, 2018
- 5 Ideas to Turn Your Balcony Into a Kitchen Garden - June 28, 2018